First time fragging a toadstool

  • Thread starter Thread starter oldbob50
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oldbob50

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
129
Reaction score
135
Location
Lynnville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would share this since this is the first time I have "cut" a toadstool coral.
I got the general "how to" from this video.



I did the actual cutting about 10 days ago and wanted to share this picture of "Junior" with the original colony.

And yes I do have a separate "softie" tank.
I had "junior" in my main tank for a week but it didn't really open its polyps until I placed it back in the "Softie" tank.

Jr.jpg
 
Nice job on the frag!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new