First time reefer head

DV8R

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
14
Reaction score
28
Location
Sumner
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy everyone, just made a great second hand purchase for my first reef tank. I have other tanks, just not saltwater, until now! I do need a little help with setup, if anyone is around and has the time to chat it up. Look forward to talking with everyone in the future
 
Howdy everyone, just made a great second hand purchase for my first reef tank. I have other tanks, just not saltwater, until now! I do need a little help with setup, if anyone is around and has the time to chat it up. Look forward to talking with everyone in the future
Welcome!

Search is a great tool as likely whatever your question it may have been asked many times before. Post #2 with that guide lays a nice knowledge foundation. Glad you joined
 
Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 23022021133652.jpg
 
Howdy everyone, just made a great second hand purchase for my first reef tank. I have other tanks, just not saltwater, until now! I do need a little help with setup, if anyone is around and has the time to chat it up. Look forward to talking with everyone in the future
I’m in the same boat! Minus the great second hand tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new