First time...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrissy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
471
Reaction score
91
Location
Franklin, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...I have taken a FTS that looks like what I see in my tank! :bigsmile:
 

Attachments

  • ftspretty.jpg
    ftspretty.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 192
very nice tank... i like how open it is also..
 
Beautiful tank and good job on the photo. I agree that bowfronts are maddening when it comes to photos.
Gary
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new