First timer!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome to R2R! This is an amazing community with tons and tons of knowledge and information, I haven't met an unfriendly person yet. Just take your time with the new setup, bounce ideas off of folks for anything that you're thinking!

Can't wait to see how your new build is coming along!
 
Hey everyone! First day here! My name is Cody. I am married to my beautiful wife, Alyssa, and we have a daughter McKinley. We currently have a 65 gallon fish/reef tank and getting a 110 gallon tank installed in less than 2 weeks! Very excited to be here and any tips or fish/coral suggestions, shoot em my way!
Welcome to Reef2Reef
 
Hey everyone! First day here! My name is Cody. I am married to my beautiful wife, Alyssa, and we have a daughter McKinley. We currently have a 65 gallon fish/reef tank and getting a 110 gallon tank installed in less than 2 weeks! Very excited to be here and any tips or fish/coral suggestions, shoot em my way!
Welcome to R2R Cody. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (46).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new