First torch coral not fully extended

derek12261984

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
201
Reaction score
115
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first torch last week. It seems pretty happy but the polyps don’t look to be fully extended. It seems to be happy but wanna make sure everything is good to go. Do they take some time to fully extend?

My parameters are in the pictures for reference. I realize that my nitrates are on the low side, and that is something I’ve been battling since starting this tank. I am dosing with 5ml neo nitro daily to try and correct that slowly. IMG_0294.jpeg IMG_0295.jpeg IMG_0296.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0293.mov
    7.5 MB
Got my first torch last week. It seems pretty happy but the polyps don’t look to be fully extended. It seems to be happy but wanna make sure everything is good to go. Do they take some time to fully extend?

My parameters are in the pictures for reference. I realize that my nitrates are on the low side, and that is something I’ve been battling since starting this tank. I am dosing with 5ml neo nitro daily to try and correct that slowly. IMG_0294.jpeg IMG_0295.jpeg IMG_0296.png
What app are you using to track your parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new