Thanks Ed.
Awesome explanation.

OP
reefwiser

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Yes it is. GHL has made phone app software. But you still need GCC to do firmware updates. An also with pairing power bars and accessories like the touch screen , KH Director and slave dosing pumps to the Profilux. Once set up you can use the GHL Connect app to program the Profilux.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
@reefwiser thank you very much. When I got out of the industry the GHL Phone App was in it's infancy but I did enjoy the convenience of it a lot.

I'm "almost" looking forward to delving back into the world of Profilux in the next few days. I'm dreading going through the "Connectivity Settings" of using a bridge etc (P3N unit) but I've done it before it should be able to connect it to my new network lol.

[email protected]

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
@reefwiser thank you very much. When I got out of the industry the GHL Phone App was in it's infancy but I did enjoy the convenience of it a lot.

I'm "almost" looking forward to delving back into the world of Profilux in the next few days. I'm dreading going through the "Connectivity Settings" of using a bridge etc (P3N unit) but I've done it before it should be able to connect it to my new network lol.
The mobile app you're used to working with is gone, the replacement is GHL Connect. Muccchhhh different :)
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/software/ghl-connect-app/

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/software/

How important is sand sifting or sand stirring livestock to your reef tank?

• Very important

Votes: 313 45.0%
  • Somewhat important

Votes: 216 31.0%
  • Not important

Votes: 98 14.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 59 8.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 1.4%
Kessil