First video on using the GCC Profilux application

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ed.
Awesome explanation.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is GHL GCC still the standard method for controlling a GHL Profilux system? I've been out of the hobby for 5 years now and I'm playing catch-up.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Allen

OP
OP
reefwiser

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. GHL has made phone app software. But you still need GCC to do firmware updates. An also with pairing power bars and accessories like the touch screen , KH Director and slave dosing pumps to the Profilux. Once set up you can use the GHL Connect app to program the Profilux.

BigAl07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reefwiser thank you very much. When I got out of the industry the GHL Phone App was in it's infancy but I did enjoy the convenience of it a lot.

I'm "almost" looking forward to delving back into the world of Profilux in the next few days. I'm dreading going through the "Connectivity Settings" of using a bridge etc (P3N unit) but I've done it before it should be able to connect it to my new network lol.

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reefwiser thank you very much. When I got out of the industry the GHL Phone App was in it's infancy but I did enjoy the convenience of it a lot.

I'm "almost" looking forward to delving back into the world of Profilux in the next few days. I'm dreading going through the "Connectivity Settings" of using a bridge etc (P3N unit) but I've done it before it should be able to connect it to my new network lol.
The mobile app you're used to working with is gone, the replacement is GHL Connect. Muccchhhh different :)
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/software/ghl-connect-app/

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/software/

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back