First Year Done

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheClown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TheClown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
107
Reaction score
66
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(The title “1” was a typo)
First year done:
I’ll do a before and after
IMG_3199.jpeg

IMG_4156.jpeg
 
Looks awesome, friend! It's always so nice getting past that first year. What kind of CUC and zoas do you have?
 
Looks awesome, friend! It's always so nice getting past that first year. What kind of CUC and zoas do you have?
I have fire and ice zoas and mistque zoas, and for the clean up crew i have an emerald crab I suspect is the cause of the mysterious disappearance of half of my fire and ice zoas, I have three peppermint shrimp and a few hermits. I also have astera snails and many more different kinds.
 
Surely your nutrients are 0
How do you combat dinos ?
 
No idea. I’m lucky enough to have them be outcompeted by the macro algae I got
And your zoas ? Because I’m almost certain both nutrients are 0 with that amount of macro
 
And your zoas ? Because I’m almost certain both nutrients are 0 with that amount of macro
I do dose sometimes - but not frequently - and It might explain why only 8 new ( very small ) polyps have showed up in the last 8 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new