Fish addition recommendation for 120 mixed reef

ScuttleBug

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
69
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a 3 year old mixed reef stocked with the fish listed below
1x Two spot bristletooth tang
2x ocellaris
4x azure damselfish
1x Lemarks Angel
1x Flame Hawk
1x Cirrhilabrus ryukyuensis

I am wanting to add a melanurus and a Royal Gramma, I am looking for additional recommendations.
 
How big is the tank and is it covered?
 
Then you should be good. The wrasse will sleep in the sand so a deep spot or two would be nice with not to fine or course sand.
Royals can be a bit shy and like to hide/ sleep in holes in rock work. If you have an aggressive fish then I would avoid putting one in at this late in the game.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new