Fish Additions to 40G

eliaslikesfish

A for effort
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2023
Messages
892
Reaction score
813
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I’ve got a 2 year old 40G system that was neglected for a while, but I’ve spent the past month giving it some much needed TLC. The tank is finally looking good again!

Current livestock:
  • 2 clownfish (my OGs)
  • Pink wrasse
  • Goby/shrimp pair

No corals at the moment, I had a bunch so I’m planning to add a couple of anemones and some LPS once things are a bit more stable.

I’ve had a few blennies in the past and thinking I might take a break from them this time around, so I’m open to other suggestions. Any ideas for a nice addition or two?

Thanks in advance!
 
In my 40 breeder, I have 2 clowns, purple fire fish, royal gramma, and had a six line that just jumped.

I'd say fire fish, super chill and is out most of the day in the front of the tank.

Royal gramma has become a beast of a fish. Does show some aggression towards a few fish but nothing crazy. Eats like a pig.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new