Fish Additions

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I want two more fish for my new tank.

1. I need a tang to pick at the rocks and eat the small bits of green that may grow. I know it needs to be a bristle tooth tang and I think i have picked one out. Chevron is too expensive. thinking a Kole or a two Spot bristletooth. Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Two Spot Bristletooth Tang

2. I think i want a Dwarf angel. thinking either a Flame angel, a Fireball or cherub (blue and yellow) or a Coral beauty...

I am very open to discussion on the angel. Or if they will munch on the greenery in the tank and compete with the tang. I would not be opposed to elimate the tang since I may be pushing it tank size wise.

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I want two more fish for my new tank.

1. I need a tang to pick at the rocks and eat the small bits of green that may grow. I know it needs to be a bristle tooth tang and I think i have picked one out. Chevron is too expensive. thinking a Kole or a two Spot bristletooth. Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Two Spot Bristletooth Tang

2. I think i want a Dwarf angel. thinking either a Flame angel, a Fireball or cherub (blue and yellow) or a Coral beauty...

I am very open to discussion on the angel. Or if they will munch on the greenery in the tank and compete with the tang. I would not be opposed to elimate the tang since I may be pushing it tank size wise.

I'm going with this tang it only gets to 6.5 inches
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=15+43+2994&pcatid=2994

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dowtish. . I do like the potters. Would love rock beauty but it's diet is too specific.

Bowin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the two spot Ryan owns. Less common than the kole. I'd get one myself but it wouldn't work in my size tank with the other two fish I'm getting.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
james.. I like the blue eyed.... very nice. may also look to the potters.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Blue Eye works the rocks and glass all day and night and is a pretty docile fish. It is not "strikingly" gorgeous from a distance but close up it's a real beauty.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back