Loveaquatics

LoveAquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
33
Location
Central Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am soon setting up a 250 gallon reef and need help with tang selection. I plan on a two spot and tomini bristletooth and would like to have another of a different type. Thinking of one of three; chocolate, lavender or lieutenant. Looking for least aggressive of the last three or suggestion of a different one. I am not totally set on those last three, I have had a chocolate before and really liked him but also like the looks of the other two. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new