• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish and soft corals

Item Price
$1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

hannernanner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the Asheville area, and sadly breaking down my tank. Below are the livestock I'll be finding new homes for.

- Juvenile black & white Ocellaris clown $20
- Bangaii cardinal $20
- Melanarus wrasse ~2.5" I LOVE this fish, it lives peacefully with hermit crabs, snails, shrimp and it has eaten red flatworms in my system. Needs at least a 4' tank. $60
- Two-spot bristle tooth tang ~2.5" Grazes algae, but also eats frozen mysis and pretty much anything else I put in the tank. This one is buddies with the melanarus, so I'll cut you a deal if you take them together! $60 (Melanarus + Tang for $80)
- Tailspot blenny Very curious/brave, grazes algae but eats frozen food as well. $20
- Yellow watchman & pistol shrimp pair These two are awesome, they paired up right away and have been inseparable since. They will only be sold as a pair. $40

Corals, mostly large frag size, some have attached to rock that will come with them:
- Weeping willow toadstool leather $50
- Neon green toadstool leather $20 SOLD
- Capnella $15
- Paddle Finger Sinularia $20
- Red blue dot mushrooms $20 SOLD
- Pulsing Xenia Rock $15
- Grube's photosynthetic gorgonian $30
- Green hairy mushroom 5 heads $15 SOLD
- Tricolor ricordea 3 heads $30 SOLD
- Blue green ricordea 1 head $15 SOLD
- Blue ricordea 3 heads $25 SOLD

Local pickup or meetup only, shipping not available.

IMG_8F2E0B3A8329-1.jpeg
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG
IMG_3763.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG

Last edited:

Buckster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would get both pairs of fish that you want to stay together for my 180 but I'm too far. Just south of Myrtle Beach. Bummer! Someone will get some good fish

TENDER_HEART_USA1979

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there
How much would you take for the
Weeping willow toadstool leather ,Capella, Paddle Finger Sinularia and Pulsing Xenia Rock ?
I live in Lenoir( about 2 hours from Asheville ), would you be able to meet me halfway ?
Thank you

Tadlipole3333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the Asheville area, and sadly breaking down my tank. Below are the livestock I'll be finding new homes for.

- Juvenile black & white Ocellaris clown $20
- Bangaii cardinal $20
- Melanarus wrasse ~2.5" I LOVE this fish, it lives peacefully with hermit crabs, snails, shrimp and it has eaten red flatworms in my system. Needs at least a 4' tank. $60
- Two-spot bristle tooth tang ~2.5" Grazes algae, but also eats frozen mysis and pretty much anything else I put in the tank. This one is buddies with the melanarus, so I'll cut you a deal if you take them together! $60 (Melanarus + Tang for $80)
- Tailspot blenny Very curious/brave, grazes algae but eats frozen food as well. $20
- Yellow watchman & pistol shrimp pair These two are awesome, they paired up right away and have been inseparable since. They will only be sold as a pair. $40

Corals, mostly large frag size, some have attached to rock that will come with them:
- Weeping willow toadstool leather $50
- Neon green toadstool leather $20
- Capnella $15
- Paddle Finger Sinularia $20
- Red blue dot mushrooms $20
- Pulsing Xenia Rock $15
- Grube's photosynthetic gorgonian $30
- Green hairy mushroom 5 heads $15
- Tricolor ricordea 3 heads $30
- Blue green ricordea 1 head $15
- Blue ricordea 3 heads $25

Local pickup or meetup only, shipping not available.

IMG_8F2E0B3A8329-1.jpeg
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_3760.JPG
IMG_3762.JPG
IMG_3763.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
Can you PM me with what you have left? I’m located in Marshall, so not far. Thanks.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back