Fish Avenue

vionchi1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
15
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome,

Tank started off in May of 2025 after setting up my freshwater tank. Yes, I know how could I possible go from fresh to saltwater in a matter of months. Tank is fairly new and let me tell you. . .it has been a rollercoaster to say the least. From filling up my tank with to being completely wiped out by ich I have learned plenty. Still to this day I am constantly learning new methods and ways to keep my tank happy.

IMG_5435.jpeg IMG_5423.jpeg IMG_5367.jpeg IMG_5078.jpeg IMG_5070.jpeg
 
You've got some amazing looking coral in there! What are the next steps for your tank?
 
Aside from the new scape I also changed my light set up from Maxspect MJ-L290 to Radion 6 Gen Pro's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new