Fish being weird?

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2019
Messages
2,830
Reaction score
2,751
Location
Roseville
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since I got my new tank I have noticied the fish being weird in the front right corner. Same corner every night. Anyone else had this before?
 
Can they see their reflection? And the new tank as in how new? It looks established. I’m thinking it is the reflection. Have you tried changing the lights and do they do it with the lights turned off? If not it is the reflection or do you feed at night in that exact spot? Are they looking for dinner?
 
Last edited:
Can they see their reflection? And new rank as in how new? It looks established. I’m thinking it is the reflection. Have you tried changing the lights and do they do it with the lights turned off? If not it is the reflection or do you feed at night in that exact spot? Are they looking for dinner?
A month. I had a redsea go down so moved everything over. I feed them in back right. I guess could be the reflection?
 
A month. I had a redsea go down so moved everything over. I feed them in back right. I guess could be the reflection?
Turn the lights off or adjust them and see if they stop. That will answer your question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new