Fish Face-Off - Week 1

Who wins this battle?

  • Lyretail Wrasse

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Yellow Tang

    Votes: 30 73.2%

  • Total voters
    41
  • Poll closed .
Yellow tang will always be a staple in my tanks.....
 
Went with the wrasse...never been much of a yellow tang fan. Throw in a different tang and I may have a different opinion :bigsmile:
 
Had to go with the Yellow Tang. Beautiful color, reef safe, and good personality :D
 
Yellow Tang: cause he's the star of my tank; and I really enjoy making him fat with nori....
 
I just love how bright the
yellow tang is and its shape is great
 
I voted for the yellow tang 'cuz I just bought one!! They are eye-catching as Randy said.

+1 for the Tang Police tee :wink:
 
Tang! Tangs are awesome! And they're reef safe!
 
yellow tang - it's a classic, great pop of color and eats algae. It's a win win.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new