Fish Face-Off - Week 2

Which fish wins this match?

  • Watchman Goby

    Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Bangaii Cardinal

    Votes: 12 41.4%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright Folks,

Week 1's poll is coming to an end tomorrow 11/4. So far the Yellow Tang is crushing the Lyretail Wrasse at 30 to 11.

Week 2's match up is the Watchman Goby VS the Bangaii Cardinal.

Place your votes in the poll as well as comments as to why you choose which fish.


Have fun!




 
I vote watchman Goby. For no other reason than they always look grumpy.
 
I went with Bangaii cardinal mainly because I was involved with breeding them during my undergrad years. They are very cool fish when they are small.
 
Gotta go with the Bangaii Cardinals this week. I have two that are inseparable and one loner.
 
Me too. I have a pair and one banished. I tried to get the loner out to put in another tank but he's too fast!
 
Bangaii for being able to pull off stripes with polka dots :)

Christine
 
We have the same..2 that paired up and 1 living the lonely life, banished to the other side of the tank. lol.

You forgot about the baby that survived the trip through the overflow and now lives in the fuge! That is why the bangaii gets my vote. They can reproduce in the tank and with no outside help manage to have a baby survive!
 
Who can say no to such a grouchy looking fish like the watchman goby?! I vote for him :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new