Fish Face-Off - Week 7

Who wins this Face-Off???

  • Dracula Goby

    Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Starry Blenny

    Votes: 11 44.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2013
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
906
Location
Hartford County, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This week's match up is the Dracula Goby VS the Starry Blenny.

Two very unique looking fish full of personality.
I'm interested to see who fairs better...

Have fun.

Dracula Goby



VS

Starry Blenny

 
I went for the Goby, I just like the look of them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new