Fish finder 210 in-wall build

Looks great so far. Nice carpentry work. In regards to the aquascape, I think it is all personal preference. Everyone has different taste.

I like the two islands you have on the left side. I think having open space between would make it more dramatic. If you're messing around with the scape still I would consider removing the stacked tower on the far right or distributing those rocks on the other two islands and leaving some space around them. If you're happy with how it looks now, don't touch a thing!
 
I know, the 2 islands on the left I created. I know the shelf on the right doesn't look natural and it cuts down on a lot of good SPS real estate. It was created by my girlfriend. It reminds her of finding nemo somehow. It has to stay, it's all about compromise. Lol she let me cut the wall out, so she picks some aquascape and some fish
 
It's been a while since I updated. The tank is up and running, currently cycling. I put a couple fish into quarantine. I have a 30g with a HOB filter for quarantine. Got a sailfin and anthias doing a prazi treatment right now. I figure the tank will be ready by the time they are done with their time in QT.
IMG_2770.JPG
IMG_2771.JPG
IMG_2774.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new