Fish for fluval evo 13.5

Dave1993

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want a pretty fish must be reef safe must be able to fit in fluval evo 13.5 i want something like this but that can fit in my tank i don't want a candy basslet

anth.png

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i want a pretty fish must be reef safe must be able to fit in fluval evo 13.5 i want something like this but that can fit in my tank i don't want a candy basslet

anth.png
Royal Gramma’s are you best bet although they dont have the body they do have the colours of a Ventalis Anthias.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tbh i might get a Ventalis Anthias and put it in the 90 that fish is fire
I honestly don’t find them interesting, in person their colours tend to be duller and as they settle into our tanks they darken.

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Food quality helps with color. Similar to feeding tangs macro algae. At least in my experience.

With regards to colorful fish selections for a 13 gallon display you are somewhat limited I have to say. Royal Gramma was already noted and a captive bred would be ideal in that situation. Outside of that a few cardinals would be cool as would some smaller gobies. You just won't have that loud color from say a Anthias or similar sized fish in a small form factor.

Search on or for:
  • Gobies
  • Blennies
  • Dragonets
  • Firefish

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back