Fish for sale - IL pick up only

icemountain

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2012
Messages
641
Reaction score
132
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost done selling all my fish to get it ready for a reef tank. I just have 3 left now. Prices are firm and this is ONLY for pick up. Pick up would be in the Schaumburg area. I am about 40 mins west of chicago and will be about 20 mins from the swap tomorrow but am not going to it. I cannot ship.

8-9" Harlequin sweetlips - 85$
IMG_2671.jpg


8-9" blue hippo tang. 85$. He does have some facial scaring on both sides of his face that is healing now but because of that scaring, i have him priced accordingly. Besides that, he is super fat and healthy.
IMG_2707.jpg


6" Niger Trigger - 55$
IMG_2717.jpg


Pm if interested or have any questions. Again, this is for pick up only.

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new