fish for sale- tank take down

teen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys im taking down my 60 gallon too big a tank for me going to down size to something in the pico range for now. i have a few fish that need to go. all reef safe. someone wants them all ill give a big discount. not stuck on any prices just want them to go to good homes

blue hippo tang- 3.5" got this fish when it was a quarter size. had it about a year. eats like a pig. needs a good size reef tank you guys know the deal. asking 40$

snowflake clown- 2.5" good looking fish. had about 2 years now. 25$

leopard wrasse- 3" had about 2 years now. definitely need a sand bed. 30$

pair of dispar anthias- 1 male 1 female. 15$ for the pair. eat like pigs they're like 2" each only had them a few months but good looking fish.

Alakai

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you dont mind sending to hawaii i might be in. Lmk

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys im taking down my 60 gallon too big a tank for me going to down size to something in the pico range for now. i have a few fish that need to go. all reef safe. someone wants them all ill give a big discount. not stuck on any prices just want them to go to good homes

blue hippo tang- 3.5" got this fish when it was a quarter size. had it about a year. eats like a pig. needs a good size reef tank you guys know the deal. asking 40$

snowflake clown- 2.5" good looking fish. had about 2 years now. 25$

leopard wrasse- 3" had about 2 years now. definitely need a sand bed. 30$

pair of dispar anthias- 1 male 1 female. 15$ for the pair. eat like pigs they're like 2" each only had them a few months but good looking fish.

You have any way of shipping them. I'll take them all. after Christmas of course don't want them lost in a see of packages.
A LFS can help with shipping most likely

OP
OP
teen

teen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything left?
Yes except I was conned into buying a coral beauty by my kids and the anthias are gone but I'm still looking to downsize. Fish are all healthy and fat.
You have any way of shipping them. I'll take them all. after Christmas of course don't want them lost in a see of packages.
A LFS can help with shipping most likely
I've shipped before but there's so many local people's it's not worth the risk.
Location, how much for all, and pics please
I'll message you back

Pete1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send pics of what exactly is available and price for all thanks