Fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killas15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
41
Location
chino
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Fish for sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
I’d take the coral beauty the wrasse and orange storm if you would be willing to ship
 
Where am I shipping?
 
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Fish for sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
I'm interested in the power tang still have it??
 
Sorry, I thought you are locating in California. I can not pick up because I live in California.
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new