OP
OP
PhishMonger84

PhishMonger84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i think I'm getting closer to a realistic stock list, feel free to weigh in; make suggestions or poo-poo on the ideas.

I believe there needs to be at least one trigger and I'm leaning towards the red sea Picasso (assasi), I think the Harlequin tusk can scratch the grouper itch.

I need guidance on large angels, I do like Asfur, Koran, French, emperor, Blueface and queens... which will be the most forgiving for a relative newb? 1 seems like the right number but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm thinking about soldier or squirrel fish (trio)

some random damsels (suggestions welcomed)

a tang may be in the mix, yellow/purple/orange shoulder or mimic?

and a harlequin bass

how's this looking?

JC1977

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i think I'm getting closer to a realistic stock list, feel free to weigh in; make suggestions or poo-poo on the ideas.

I believe there needs to be at least one trigger and I'm leaning towards the red sea Picasso (assasi), I think the Harlequin tusk can scratch the grouper itch.

I need guidance on large angels, I do like Asfur, Koran, French, emperor, Blueface and queens... which will be the most forgiving for a relative newb? 1 seems like the right number but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm thinking about soldier or squirrel fish (trio)

some random damsels (suggestions welcomed)

a tang may be in the mix, yellow/purple/orange shoulder or mimic?

and a harlequin bass

how's this looking?
Of all those angels I would say the emperor is the more delicate and usually the first to show signs of stress with water quality issues etc. I love the assasi trigger choice they’re beautiful fish! I have a harlequin tusk and are great pets with the right tank mates. Just keep in mind most of the fish you’re looking at would need to be moved to larger tanks at some point especially the angels. I’m in the process of setting up a 360 gallon to accommodate mine right now. Best of luck though keep us posted!

Back