Fish ID (anthias?)

jetbubble

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
30
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this fish at an aquarium and was wondering if anyone knew what it was, to me it looks like a type of anthias but I’m not sure what type.

2D240EFD-2FD3-4150-A2CC-9A123372E9BB.jpeg
 
I saw this fish at an aquarium and was wondering if anyone knew what it was, to me it looks like a type of anthias but I’m not sure what type.

2D240EFD-2FD3-4150-A2CC-9A123372E9BB.jpeg
No way anthias but rather in the grouper, grunt or bass family. I believe that is some type of grouper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new