Fish in the BRS 160?

Yellow Coris Wrasse

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
63
Reaction score
78
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a list of the fish in the BRS 160? You can see a variety of fish in the videos, but I do not recognize many of them. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Following as well. I seen a couple that I really liked but had no luck searching for them.
 
I'll see if I can get Josh or Randy to give me a full list, but off of the top of my head, this is what I can remember right now. I'll update this post as I get more info :)

Edit: Heard back from Josh and this is the current stocking list for the 160:

2x Purple Tang
1x Whitetail Bristletooth Tang
1x Sohal Tang
1x Red Sea Regal Angel
1x Golden Dwarf Moray
1x Clown
4x Borbonius Anthias
4x Bimaculatus Anthias
1x Pygmy Filefish
2x Tomentosus Filefish
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new