Fish journal starts now!

Update! Got clown fish from lfs the other day, fish are so far doing fine (touch wood) hoping to get clean up crew gobys, hermit crabs and red fire shrimp Saturday (maybe not all at same time) need to rearrange all live rock to make it look nice but don't want to stress fish out for a while.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380617184.904233.jpg

Adorable! I love clownfish!
 
Just introduced two clowns to my tank.
 

Attachments

  • 1381107640544.jpg
    1381107640544.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 128
Added watermelon mushrooms and a Benny (I think)
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1381005944.252273.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1381005962.030166.jpg
Never buy a fish without knowing what it is, that looks like a species of sand sifting goby, most of which get too large and will eat all the microfauna in a sandbed very quickly. I'd return it unless you have an upgrade in mind.
 
I got told all about the fish I just couldn't remember it's name. Thank you but think I shall keep him for a while if any problems arise I'll probably take him back. Been looking at these guys for a while and fell in love! Xxx
 
Planning in cleaning tank more too and feeding directly if it runs out. These guys are worth the extra work! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new