Fish- Last addition to stock list

  • Thread starter Thread starter HP Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HP Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
53
Reaction score
39
Location
Northridge
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fam - my stock list currently is :

2 Mocha Storm Clownfish
6 Blue-Green Chromis
Blue throat trigger
Spanish hogfish
Foxface
Emperor Angelfish
Bicolor goatfish
Matted Filefish

I currently have the clowns, foxface and the chromis established in the tank. The goatfish and filefish are on the way.

My question is what other addition can I do with this stock and in which order?

I am looking for a centerpiece showstopper with lots of color. Something unique.

The tank is a Fiji Cube 171 gallon display.

Thank you all!
 
Wow... a 171 gallon cube-shaped tank? I'd live to see a few photos. Sounds like a great FOWLR. 😃
 
Wow... a 171 gallon cube-shaped tank? I'd live to see a few photos. Sounds like a great FOWLR. 😃
Hello Jumbo! It’s not a cube, the dimensions are 70.87" x 23.62" x 23.62.

The company name that makes the tanks is called Fiji cube.
 
Envious of this build. I want to see this take shape. Haven't been in the FOWLR business for a while. Emperor Angel sounds like the center piece to me and probably the last large fish I would add. Can't offer any direct experience, just following.
 
Thank you both! Would love to see more input from more members regarding any other stock ideas!
 
1775860335203.jpeg

1775860363992.jpeg


I really loved my H. Singularis. They really get very big!
 
Could something like a flame angel work? Or do they not get along with larger angels?
 
1775860335203.jpeg

1775860363992.jpeg


I really loved my H. Singularis. They really get very big!
What a beautiful fish! I wonder when I would need to add a fish like this, in what order?

I already have the clowns, chromis, and foxface in tank. Are they ok with inverts like turbo snails, conchs, etc?
 
You can buy one small, and grow it out. But I bet it would eat snails and conchs pretty fast-- I always fed my mussels and clams.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new