Fish List

jerrod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 240 gallon tank that will be coming out of a Fallow period here in a few weeks and below is what I am looking at stocking the tank with. Is there any real compatability issues I do not know Wrasse compatibility at all. I haven't had an issue with tangs before and was able to minimize aggression but just want a sanity check. Before someone calls me out on it not all fish will be added at the same time and they will be quarantined with the rest of us.

Kole Tang

Naso tang male

Chevron Tang

Orange shoulder Tang

Pair Wyoming white clowns

Pair Mandarin Gobies

4 lyretail anthias (1 male 3 Female)

rhomboidalis wrasse

Blue throat fairy wrasse

Possible flasher wrasse

Louiemiller9

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 240 gallon tank that will be coming out of a Fallow period here in a few weeks and below is what I am looking at stocking the tank with. Is there any real compatability issues I do not know Wrasse compatibility at all. I haven't had an issue with tangs before and was able to minimize aggression but just want a sanity check. Before someone calls me out on it not all fish will be added at the same time and they will be quarantined with the rest of us.

Kole Tang

Naso tang male

Chevron Tang

Orange shoulder Tang

Pair Wyoming white clowns

Pair Mandarin Gobies

4 lyretail anthias (1 male 3 Female)

rhomboidalis wrasse

Blue throat fairy wrasse

Possible flasher wrasse
Looks good to me..... just keep on eye on your tangs... they can become bullies.

OP
OP
J

jerrod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the help. So no issues with the compatibility of wrasses that was my main concern as I don’t know wrasses at all.

Sailfin11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great to me! I'd consider getting some small fish down the line as well. I think it so cool to watch little clown gobies in large tanks where it's like the ocean to them.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back