Fish needs a home

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a empire angel for sale to a good home. Preferably to a 200 plus tank. He is approximately nine inches or, lol, half pound. Color fully changed to adult. Asking $100 due to the fact that it was in a 150 gallon with three yellow tangs trying to bully it. The result was, it hiding in the rock work and hurting its top quills. I have been monitoring this fish for over a week and it seems to be in very good shape otherwise. He was going to be a resident in my 210. However, I don't want to risk her hurting my lps.

This fish needs to be in either a FOWLR. Or a complete SPS display. Attached you will see one photo. Serious inquiries only. Private message goes to my phone.

Thank-you,
Chris

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new