Fish not eating

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this small Pygmy angelfish for about a week and a half. I haven’t seen it eat any that I have tried to feed it. I have seen it pick at the glass a few times but that’s it. The fish overall looks healthy. I have been needing it rods fish food.

The fish is always scared when you walk up to the tank and hides. Maybe that is a problem.

Thanks

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did he feed in the store? And how about in QT/observation tank before introduction? :upside-down-face:

I have a cherub angle which is so a pygmy- he quite happily picks away at the rocks all day and enjoy the nori and flakes that I feed.

What did he eat in the store? Try replicate that and hopefully you'll be successful :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
Reef Devils

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did he feed in the store? And how about in QT/observation tank before introduction? :upside-down-face:

I have a cherub angle which is so a pygmy- he quite happily picks away at the rocks all day and enjoy the nori and flakes that I feed.

What did he eat in the store? Try replicate that and hopefully you'll be successful :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
I am not sure what the store was feeding him but they told be he would like rods fish food.

I decided not to qt this fish because it looked healthy and my buddy at the store said he was doing good. I bought him with another fish that were in the same tank and put them together in a ten gallon tank.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back