Fish picking and spitting out nori

  • Thread starter Thread starter blebs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blebs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
105
Reaction score
76
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My fish love Nori! And by love I mean love picking at it and spitting it out!!

Some of the pieces of nori do get eaten, but a lot of my fish will just pick at the piece and spit it out. In a few minutes, the tank is just swimming with nori debris that no one eats. Does anyone have this issue?
 
Mine fish do this with mysis sometimes. I think some must just taste better than others!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new