Fish Room Art/Posters/Decor

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At my new house we will have a "flex" area where I will be putting my 75G Cichlid and 40B reef tanks. I will also have a couch, tv, lab station, ect so it is very much my own space. I am looking for ideas on what everyone has in their dedicated fish space to "decorate" besides their beautiful reefs. I have thought about decorating with some old band posters but I have grown out of them. Reef/diving posters seem a little redundant. I do have my beautiful stained glass piece of a reef to put in the entry window but I need ideas!!! What do you have hanging in your house or fish tank space to decorate?

comically

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't done much decorating yet, but I've been slowly working on some fish stickers/magnets designs to put onto my fish food mini fridge that I'm hoping to get ordered and printed here soon haha

Alaeriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've got plans for the fish/reptile room in the new house we're looking into. My insect collection will be displayed on the walls of the tropical-themed room. (End goal is for a large indoor pond to overwinter koi that I do not yet own XD) Insect/skeleton collections are a touch niche even among this community though...

OP
OP
NeonRabbit221B

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only pic I have handy. We have a metal sculpture of fish over the tank.

B374AA6A-ABE3-460F-BF2E-79B241F1C158.jpeg
Love it. Compliments the beautiful tank very well.

We've got plans for the fish/reptile room in the new house we're looking into. My insect collection will be displayed on the walls of the tropical-themed room. (End goal is for a large indoor pond to overwinter koi that I do not yet own XD) Insect/skeleton collections are a touch niche even among this community though...
I like the idea of an anatomy/science based decor. I understand its not exactly where you are going with this but maybe an infographic type poster would be interesting.

Alaeriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the idea of an anatomy/science based decor. I understand its not exactly where you are going with this but maybe an infographic type poster would be interesting.
Love those! My bedroom posters as a kid were various species of sharks and snakes. If I can find some that look neat, I'll probably snag some for nostalgia's sake :3

OP
OP
NeonRabbit221B

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mainly colored pencil. The zebra piece uses graphite and the jellyfish and robot have a bit of watercolor.
My sister is an artist as well so here are two pieces that will likely get some wall space but maybe not in the fish room. She is a extrovert blonde that does skulls/heads.
IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2764.JPG

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My sister is an artist as well so here are two pieces that will likely get some wall space but maybe not in the fish room. She is a extrovert blonde that does skulls/heads.
IMG_2765.JPG IMG_2764.JPG
Very nice! I like the darth Vader. Here is a skull I did that was published in an art mag. This is colored pencil and chalk pastel.

445DE59D-50EA-44F8-8261-583550093BD1.jpeg

Back