Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
@tank of gems first picture.Good evening fellow reefers. I am starting to go thru all my equipment that I no longer need or have a use for. I have a lot to go so I just figured I start here with this. All prices are including shipping
1. 3 neptune systems orange and white label eb8. $115 each
2. 1 Neptune systems orange and white label eb4 $80
3. Neptune systems black label eb4. $70
4. Jebao cf90 less than 2 weeks of use $75
5. AI Orbit 4. Needs a little cleaning which I will give a vinegar bath prior to shipping $225
6. Pin point ph monitor. No probe $45
7. Jebao SOW-9 sine wave pump never seen water $70 BRIB
8. Reef Octo classic 150 BNIB never seen water $250
9. Red Sea reef dose 2 $200
10. Red Sea reef dose 4 Missing mounting bracket. Misplaced it some where $300
Of you have any questions feel free to ask and all prices including shipping. Much more equipment to be added soon. Thanks everyone and happy reefing
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()