• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish Sale

clsbgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news is that I just recently purchased a home, the bad news is that I am going to have to tear down my tank (I figured that it would make the move easier). I am only parting with my fish, my corals and all equipment I will be keeping because I want a new and improved bigger tank ;Smuggrin. My old LFS closed down so I can't trade them in, and I figured if someone wanted to give them a new home it would be the better move anyway. I am selling a rather large & timid Foxface, a docile Azure Damsel, a Blue Eyed Kole Tang, a Coral Beauty, and a Flame Hawkfish. All healthy, never treated for any disease. Please inbox for details if interested, pick up only, I'm in the Westchester area of NY, no shipping.

Prices Copied from post below:

Damsel 3in - $3.00
Coral Beauty 4in., Flame Hawkfish 4in., Tang 4in.-$30 ea.
Foxface 5in.-$40
$120. for all

Last edited by a moderator:

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A sales price is required per forum rules.

OP
OP
clsbgirl

clsbgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damsel 3in - $3.00
Coral Beauty 4in., Flame Hawkfish 4in., Tang 4in.-$30 ea.
Foxface 5in.-$40
$120. for all