Fish selection

  • Thread starter Thread starter uraz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

uraz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 100L 26 gallons tank which fish and how many fish should ı put with some corals some sps and some lps skimmer is sicce 300
 
I have 100L 26 gallons tank which fish and how many fish should ı put with some corals some sps and some lps skimmer is sicce 300
It’s so subjective, I know I wouldn’t have a saltwater tank without clowns and others wouldn’t have a tank with clowns. You could definitely have 3-5 peaceful fish depending on what you like. Clowns, gobie, Blennys, royal gramma, mor peaceful damsel like a yellow tail, wrasse etc.
 
Here's a similar example: My 20 gallon currently has a yellow watchman and pistol shrimp pair, tail spot blenny, and a juvenile maroon clown.

The clown is almost big enough to move into my bigger tank. When that happens I'll be getting some purple firefish and another yellow watchman to go in the 20 gallon.

I try to first have some "worker" fish (blenny works on the algae and the Goby and shrimp do a little sand moving) and then try to get fish that I like to look at and provides a lot of movement in the tank.

Take a look at LiveAquaria, Saltwaterfish, or any other online retailer with a "nano fish" section to get some ideas.
 
I recently got a chalk basslet for my 35 cube, and he is quickly becoming a favorite. very active and visible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new