Fish stock list for 120 gallon

ScaredGoat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
36
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this tank since 1993. Only had fish or FOWLR. Tank is currently cycled using Microbacter QuickCycl. Ammonia 0% 24 hrs after adding 2 ppm. I plan to go all out this time around and have a mixed reef. The list below is my planned fish stocking list. My question is: Does anyone see any issues with my selections? List is in order of introduction to tank.

- Watchman Goby
- Royal Gramma
- Clownfish Pair
- Tailspot Blenny
- Pearly Jawfish
- Red Firefish Goby
- Fairy Wrasse
- Foxface Rabbitfish
- Yellow Tang

Any advice and/or comments are appreciated.

Edit: 120 gallons
 
I see no problems with types/amount of fish. I’d move the fairy wrasse to a sooner position however.
How far up the list would you move the wrasse? I have never kept a wrasse so curious as to why. Thank you!
 
Fairy wrasses can be a bit timid so if mixing with more aggressive fish best to add near beginning. My favorite wrasse is leopard wrasses. I had a Blue Star leopard myself.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new