Fish stocking ideas for 32 gallon fish only tank!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mizu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mizu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2024
Messages
104
Reaction score
30
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

Im starting to get my stocking list together, I went ahead and made a list of fish I find attractive, but I don't have an actual stocking list yet, my tank is a fish only 32 gal.

- scissortail dartfish
- royal gramma
- firefish
- neon dottyback
- saddle valentini puffer
- diamondback goby
- clown goby
- pistol shrimp w/ pink bar goby or yasha goby

(If I get the shrimp goby pair can I also keep the diamond back in the same tank? I know the pink bar and yasha would fight over the shrimp so I can only get one of the two. I saw the goby can get into a sand spitting fight with some other fish, initially I thought that was really cute but are the fish actually fighting or can I have multiple sand spitters - if spitting sand is how they play can someone recommend a pair of fish that like to do that)

These fish I'm not sure if I can fit in a 32 gal:
- Coral Beauty
- Anthias (I saw this really pretty pinkish red color)
- flasher wrasse

I tried to pick mostly beginner fish and I believe most of the fish are peaceful? I also tried to pick out fish that occupy different sections of the water column. I'm open to any suggestions! Thanks!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new