Fish stocking

Magic031707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Well my Cade 2100 is on the way from Algaebarn and should be here sometimenext week..I'm am so excited...I caught the deal with them adding cycling additives, salt, sand and Marco dry rock(130lbs) for free. Anyway I am looking for advice of my wishful stocking of this tank. The tank is 82x29.5x25.5 which is 234 gallons to the description. Well here is the list and let me what yall think. I'm going back and forth on how many tangs in the tank will fit comfortably.

1st batch
2 clown fish
1 Flame hawkish
Lawnmower or Starry Blenny
Orchid Dottyback

2nd batch
Melanurus wrasse
leopard wrasse
yellow coris wrasse
orange back wrasse

3rd batch
Regal angel
Flame dwarf angel

4th batch
Gem Tang
Chocolate mimic tang
Kole tang
Lieutenant tang
Hippo tang (if yall say it should be okay or if I can do 5 tangs and take off the Regal angel).

Some other options would be Bluetooth Trigger and one-spot Foxface.

Flow should be okay, using 2 mp60s and doing a open aquascape (well at least try..lol). Let me know and thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20220618-080155_Gmail.jpg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Well my Cade 2100 is on the way from Algaebarn and should be here sometimenext week..I'm am so excited...I caught the deal with them adding cycling additives, salt, sand and Marco dry rock(130lbs) for free. Anyway I am looking for advice of my wishful stocking of this tank. The tank is 82x29.5x25.5 which is 234 gallons to the description. Well here is the list and let me what yall think. I'm going back and forth on how many tangs in the tank will fit comfortably.

1st batch
2 clown fish
1 Flame hawkish
Lawnmower or Starry Blenny
Orchid Dottyback

2nd batch
Melanurus wrasse
leopard wrasse
yellow coris wrasse
orange back wrasse

3rd batch
Regal angel
Flame dwarf angel

4th batch
Gem Tang
Chocolate mimic tang
Kole tang
Lieutenant tang
Hippo tang (if yall say it should be okay or if I can do 5 tangs and take off the Regal angel).

Some other options would be Bluetooth Trigger and one-spot Foxface.

Flow should be okay, using 2 mp60s and doing a open aquascape (well at least try..lol). Let me know and thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20220618-080155_Gmail.jpg
I think you should be okay, I’m not great at converting inches to feet but I assume it’s a 7’x2’x2’. If so you should be just fine with that many fish.

Back