fish suggestions for my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbmarvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbmarvin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Albuquerque
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm looking to add some daytime peaceful slow methodic swimming fish into my almost 1 year old seahorse tank. It's dimensions are 36 inches long by 30 inches wide by 36 inches tall. So a small 114 gallon tank. It currently houses various peaceful leathers, ricordia, gorgonian, lps. Has 4 tiger tail seahorses, 1 Citron goby (Who I absolutely adore), 1 Bengai Cardinal, and 3 ruby cardinals. I also have hermits, snails, conchs, and peppermint shrimp, and a 4 inch urchin. So looking for some neat daytime fish that I can see and won't compete with the seahorses for food. Thanks in advance.
 
Neon gobies, and mandarins if you have enough pods. My anthia is really peaceful too.
 
Firefish, blue gudgeon gobies,garden eels, plectranthias, curious wormfish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new