Fish tank kings

  • Thread starter Thread starter rdevoe11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rdevoe11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Messages
279
Reaction score
6
Location
Melbourne, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the new season started tonight, but I didn't actually catch the episode. Watching a rerun at the moment and I got to thinking, there's a thread discussing the animal planet show Tanked, but not a Fish tank kings thread (at least not that I've seen).

So, I've seen a number of the Tanked episodes and I'm kinda indifferent on it, but I find that fish tank kings does a better job representing the hobby in a positive and informational/educational light.

What's your take on the other aquarium show?
 
I like fish tank kings better than tanked. Tanked does build so pretty big tanks but I think FTKs does a better job with information trying to teach people stuff about the hobby.
 
It does seem Tanked is more into Wow factor and silly nuances. FTK seems to be more in it for the hobby.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new