Fish Tank Room

Couldn't agree more... I had the same issues for my 150 and have to keep trimming corals away from one another until my dosser dumped a full gallon of ALK and took care of that issue... rebuild it now but like you stated, "we live and learn".

Old tank shoot of the 150... doesn't look like this anymore... I wont name the dosser, but I got what I paid for!:(
150g-6-jpg.273167
Beautiful! But yes I see it lol. Wish I had the cash for a 300g but only 22" tall. Lots of landscape to fix the errors :D Glenn and I have been eyeing one up to do in-wall and turning the adjoining bedroom into a fish room. But we have a long ways to go since we now need a new roof on the house.
 
Great looking new corals Alex. And you, a perfectionist? That's just silly talk...wink, wink!!!
 
Great looking new corals Alex. And you, a perfectionist? That's just silly talk...wink, wink!!!
only part time.;)
 
IMG_1507.JPG
Need one more but this is a good start!
 
This is AWESOME! :)
Thanks, but I can't take the credit as one of my LFS has been doing this for yrs... Got the box on sale (xmas over-stock so was only $19.99 + tax) normally it's $24.99.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new