Fish that beat the allegations

saltwaterfish.com

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2023
Messages
597
Reaction score
547
Location
Vero Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a fish in your tank that beats the allegations against its species. Like a large Angel that doesn't touch your corals or inverts, or a puffer fish that leaves your snails and hermit crabs alone. For me personally the closest thing I have to it is a very easy going 6 line wrasse, he gets along with everybody and does not show much if any aggression. I do have a yellow pyramid butterfly that doesn't touch my corals or inverts but that is fairly common with this species.
 
Do you have a fish in your tank that beats the allegations against its species. Like a large Angel that doesn't touch your corals or inverts, or a puffer fish that leaves your snails and hermit crabs alone. For me personally the closest thing I have to it is a very easy going 6 line wrasse, he gets along with everybody and does not show much if any aggression. I do have a yellow pyramid butterfly that doesn't touch my corals or inverts but that is fairly common with this species.
my waspfish who's suppossed to be shy and away all the time is always scooting around and looking at me
 
my waspfish who's suppossed to be shy and away all the time is always scooting around and looking at me
That's awesome, does it come out during the day? I have a pygmy roooster waspfish and she only comes out after 11pm and is super shy.
 
That's awesome, does it come out during the day? I have a pygmy roooster waspfish and she only comes out after 11pm and is super shy.
he's kind of erratic with appearances, most of the time he will be out during the day some days he's not out until 1 other days he show up at night, and sometimes he's out all day, I think it helps that I feed him in the day rather than at night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new