Fish Tournament: Large Angels. Round 1, Vote 3

French Angelfish or Maze Angelfish?

  • French

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Maze

    Votes: 7 41.2%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

danenelsen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2022
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
7,184
Location
Dallas/Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the third vote of the first round of the Large Angelfish tournament! While selecting, the best overall fish should be voted for. Let’s vote! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. True Personifer
Lamarck’s VS. Blueface

French Angelfish (Pomacanthus paru)
IMG_1989.jpeg


Maze Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus cephaloreticulatus)
IMG_1990.jpeg
 
Maze wins just by a little bit for me!
 
Welcome to the third vote of the first round of the Large Angelfish tournament! While selecting, the best overall fish should be voted for. Let’s vote! @Reefkeepers Archive

Previous Winners:
Maculosus VS. True Personifer
Lamarck’s VS. Blueface

French Angelfish (Pomacanthus paru)
IMG_1989.jpeg


Maze Angelfish (Chaetodontoplus cephaloreticulatus)
IMG_1990.jpeg
Okay… I have a new species I would love…

I bet it’s like 10 grand though.
 
I feel like these photos really skew results. In person French angels are like an order of magnitude prettier than maze angels IMO. They're almost MORE beautiful than that photo, and maze angels are almost never that pretty.
 
Okay… I have a new species I would love…

I bet it’s like 10 grand though.
Pretty pricy, $1375 on Biota. It is beautiful though!
I feel like these photos really skew results. In person French angels are like an order of magnitude prettier than maze angels IMO. They're almost MORE beautiful than that photo, and maze angels are almost never that pretty.
I try and find the best picture of the whole fish. I understand though that it might skew the results for some people, but it makes it easier for them to vote. Do you think I shouldn’t include pictures in the future?
 
Pretty pricy, $1375 on Biota. It is beautiful though!

I try and find the best picture of the whole fish. I understand though that it might skew the results for some people, but it makes it easier for them to vote. Do you think I shouldn’t include pictures in the future?
Oh no sorry I was just making conversation and waxing poetic about the French angel. You've done a fantastic job with these keep it up.
 
Oh no sorry I was just making conversation and waxing poetic about the French angel. You've done a fantastic job with these keep it up.
You’re all good! Thank you! I love both of these fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new