Fish type for scavenging seaweed particles from water column?

BigMac426

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2022
Messages
47
Reaction score
31
Location
Sidman, PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, so i'm looking for some advice on a fish species that would be good at eating the nori flakes that float around in tank after feeding my tangs/angels. I feed 2 sheets of nori a day and get a considerable amount of nori particles in the filter socks. I used to have a few cromis that did a good job with this but i no longer have them. I tried getting more twice now, but I can't source any that don't have urenema... I was thinking of getting 4-5 lyretail anthias. Any thoughts? Thanks!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new