FISH VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE! PLEASE READ FULLY

RobertTheNurse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just imagine you're sleeping in bed under the covers in your brand new house that you really don't like much. you've finally sucked it up and said ok I guess this is it I might as well go to bed. close your eyes for about 10 minutes into a deep sleep and some giant alien rips off your roof looks at you says something you don't understand starts laughing and walks away.

that's what just happened to your fish.
Dkm. I have a fish in quarentine and I got all nervous cuz I noticed it was breathing fast. I checked ammonia (was low to not detectable), the fish had a mean appetite several hours before. Concluded, my big eyes, my presence, and hovering may have been a contributing factor.

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have severe OCD and anxiety so unfortunately I had to go in there and find him for peace of mind. I wouldn't have been able to sleep lol

Tchung23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Put my Yasha and pistol in the tank yesterday. Pistol immediately ran into a hole. Few minutes later Yasha went into the same hole. Left them alone for awhile and then saw Yasha poking head out of another hole. Since then I haven't seen either of them. Was hoping to see them this morning. Oh well, I will wait patiently and hope I didn't waste $100;)

Tchung23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic before he went MIA;)

Attachments

• yasha.jpg
    yasha.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what he'd be eating because if he's alive he doesn't come out at feeding time

OP
OP
dimitrinivo

dimitrinivo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw my Yasha last night in back of the tank behind some rocks. Now gone again. Still haven't seen my shrimp??
Lucky, mine is still missing, I'm certain he's dead, it's only a ten gallon so I should've seen him at some point

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back