Fish with bulb anenome

MrsSchlatter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29gal biocube only has a purple urchin, peppermint shrimp, pistol shrimp, some hermits, and snails. I have a duncan coral that is thriving. There are some palm tree looking things all over my rocks too, and some pink coral that was on the rock when we bought it. I want to get a bulb anenome and some clowns. I also want a watchman goby, and maybe another fish, and more LPS. Would I be okay to get the bulb anenome? I'm also wanting to get more rock to make a larger aquascape build. Sorry the tank glass is dirty, toddlers destruct it lol.

20191022_193548.jpg

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean a bubble tip?

One thing to keep in mind is small tank, small rock structure. A bubble tip could fo a lap around the entire rock structure and kill everything it its path in a single night

OP
OP
M

MrsSchlatter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you mean a bubble tip?

One thing to keep in mind is small tank, small rock structure. A bubble tip could fo a lap around the entire rock structure and kill everything it its path in a single night

Yes I did mean that. Ok. So I'd love an anenome for clowns. I'll avoid this one. Is there any I could get?

Bayareareefer18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe sebae and LTA are more prone to staying at the sand bed but don't know much about their care. I believe they can get quite large just as BTAs can

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back