Fishbit

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBoley24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2012
Messages
1,859
Reaction score
463
Location
Past the wall
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone had any official word from fishbit?

At what point are they responsible for the money invested? I have no idea how Kickstarter works.
 
I just made this meme so give me some credit with links!

lloydsee.jpg
 
It's on their Kickstarter page .

Rapidled has assured me that they have taken precautions that the Corona will work fine if fishbit calls it a day .
 
I'd be surprised if that name makes it to market - too close to the "Fit" line. Then again I wouldn't give the product much chance of a successful launch due to other controllers and products due out. Feel bad for the 200 or so people that kicked in for initial funds though.
 
8 years in the future here, does anyone know how to control a corona now that the fishbit app is completely dead and gone? My uncle has one sitting around and if I can control it Its a heck of a deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new