fishdoc11 getting out, equip for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishdoc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi Chris
I'm sad to hear you are leaving reefkeeping & as I'm sure you already know, the knowledge & support you bring to the hobby will be greatly missed. That being said, I think you are making a very wise decision. I should have gotten out several years ago instead of trying to put it on hold.....

Hope to see you back soon
Chris
 
Hi Chris
I'm sad to hear you are leaving reefkeeping & as I'm sure you already know, the knowledge & support you bring to the hobby will be greatly missed. That being said, I think you are making a very wise decision. I should have gotten out several years ago instead of trying to put it on hold.....

Hope to see you back soon
Chris

Thanks Chris:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new