Fishdoc11's corals for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishdoc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
What size are the hulk and tri-color Valida?
 
Hulk is 3 1/2" wide and valida is 2" tall

Cool sent you a PM, put me down tentatively for the hulk, would like to check out the aqua delight too, can come by whenever you're available.
 
Boy, to bad you're not shipping. Incredible pieces and prices.
 
You are correct. And it is very tempting but trying to let others in the club partake in the awesome prices you have. And I have spent a ton already.

You beat me to the postrata [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
 
Edit: Fish is a FOX FACE not rabbit fish, about 4". Not sure what I was thinking. Eats out of my hand. Can't get good pics of the fish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new